- Our mission is to develop a network of professionals who have an interest in or are working with individuals who have a diagnosis of autism using an ABA approach.
- We aim to promote high standards in ABA services, collate and share research and provide networking and opportunities for professional development within this area.
- To establish a bank of up to date and relevant research, particularly that pertinent to the UK, which can be accessed by professionals
- To hold regular peer supervision/journal clubs to discuss issues pertinent to practitioners working with individuals with a diagnosis of autism e.g., working in schools, attending tribunals, working with a culturally diverse population
- To regularly share articles and research in the form of a quarterly email update.
For more information or to join the ABA and Autism SIG, please contact Sarah Martin at [email protected]