UK-SBA November Speakers’ Series
We are delighted to bring you an online Speakers’ Series that features presentations from four eminent behaviour analysts, covering a range of issues and applications of behaviour analysis. All sessions will be delivered in real time, with time allocated to questions and answers at the end of each session.
Our guest speakers are Dr Peter Gerhardt, Prof Jon Bailey, Prof Henry Roane and Ms Heather Kadey, M.S., BCBA, presenting the following four sessions over the two day event respectively:
- Individuals with ASD, Sexuality and Sexuality Education: What You Need to Know and Probably Don’t (Dr Gerhardt)
- Common Misinterpretations of the BACB Code as Received at the ABA Ethics Hotline (Prof Bailey)
- Implementing a Parent Training Program to Address High-Frequency Challenging Behaviours in Children with ASD (Prof Roane)
- Assessing and Treating Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder in Children: Novel Approaches to Examining Selectivity, Refusal, Skill Development, and Treatment (Ms Kadey)
Date: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th November 2020
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
Click on the names in the schedule below for a full introduction to each speaker, session abstract and learning objectives.
|Day 1 - Thursday 12th November||Day 2 - Friday 13th November|
|Session 1 13:00-14:30||Dr Peter Gerhardt||Prof Henry Roane|
|Session 2 15:00-16:30||Prof Jon Bailey||Heather J Kadey|
UK-SBA CPDs /BACB CEUs
Each of the four talks will allow you to earn 1.5 CPD/CEUs, meaning that a total of 6 CPD/CEUs are available for the entire event. Fees for CPD/CEUS are included in your registration fee. Instructions on verifying your attendance to events for the purposes of earning CPDs/CEUs will be sent to you at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Attendees may register for both days or a single day. Registration for individual presentations is not possible. If registering for just one day, please ensure you purchase the correct ticket for the day you wish to attend i.e. either for Day 1 (Thursday 12th November) or for Day 2 (Friday 13th November). By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the UK-SBA Refund and Cancellation Policy. Joining instructions for events will be sent to you at least 48 hours prior to the event.
UK-SBA Members MUST log in to their account before booking to access the discounted registration fee.
|Full Event - Day 1 & 2 (Thursday & Friday, all sessions)||Half Event - Day 1 (Thursday, both sessions)||Half Event - Day 2 (Friday, both sessions)|
|Member - Full, Affiliate, Associated||£100||£65||£65|
- November 12, 2020 - November 13, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm