Full membership of the UK-SBA is open to applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
- Professional Behaviour Analysis Credentials: BCBA-D, BCBA, BCaBA
- PgDip, MSc, PhD in Behaviour Analysis (courses include a BACB/ABAI Verified Course Sequence) AND 1000 hours behaviour analytic experience
- MSc, PhD in Psychology or Education or PBS with focus on behaviour analysis (courses include a BACB/ABAI Verified Course Sequence) AND 1000 hours behaviour analytic experience
- CABAS Teacher 1
- BCBA-D, BCBA, BCaBA: Certificate number
- PgDip, MSc, PhD in Behaviour Analysis:Diploma/Degree certificate and BACB/ABAI-approved course sequence transcript AND evidence of experience (e.g. letter from supervisor or employer)
- MSc, PhD in Psychology or Education or PBS with focus on behaviour analysis:Degree certificate and BACB/ABAI-approved course sequence transcript AND evidence of experience (e.g. letter from supervisor or employer)
- CABAS Teacher 1: CABAS Certificate
If you require a supporting letter as evidence of your experience you MUST use the UK-SBA reference template and attach this as part of your supporting evidence.
Full access to UK-SBA Job Board
Searchable for work on the UK-SBA Register
Full members may stand for UK-SBA Board positions and have full voting rights. Full membership also entitles members to a discount on UK-SBA event registration, discounts on EABG and EABA conference registration, and access to members-only website areas.
Board of Directors
Continuing Education Requirements
6 Continuing Professional Development Hours Per Year
Note: CPD hours should be behaviour analytic in nature and organised by a BACB Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Provider
Apply for Full Membership
Please fill every box in the form below - if a box is not relevant to you please just add N/A. Your answers to the following questions will create your searchable profile and it is therefore essential you put an answer for each question. You cannot submit your form unless you have provided an answer for each field.