What if I have a complaint about someone on the Register?

If you have a complaint about one of our Registrants, you should take it up in the first instance with the person or with the senior officer at the organisation where they work.

If your complaint remains unresolved, please refer to the UK-SBA Complaints Procedure and see links below for further guidance.

We would point out that many complaints are contractual matters, which can only be addressed through the legal system and in these cases your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Law Centre may be able to offer the best advice.

What if I have a complaint about the UK Society for Behaviour Analysis (UK-SBA)?

We hope you are always satisfied with the work carried out by the UK-SBA.  If you wish to make a complaint about the Society, or any of its operations or personnel, please email full details (including your name and postal address) and enclose any supporting documentation to [email protected]


Any such complaint will be discussed and dealt with by the full board or a delegated smaller panel thereof, and we undertake to reply to you within 20 working days.