The Society provides a forum for Behaviour Analysts for accreditation, professional development, continuing education and networking, and serves as an advocate body in public debate on issues relating to Behaviour Analysis.
The UK-SBA promotes the ethical and effective application of the principles of behaviour and learning to a wide range of areas including education, rehabilitation and health care, business, and the community and is committed to maintaining the availability of high-quality evidence-based professional Behaviour Analysis practice in the UK.
The Society also promotes and supports the academic field of behaviour analysis within the UK both in terms of university-based training and research, and theoretical development.
- Voting rights
- Networking with fellow ABA users and providers
- Access to library of behaviour analysis and ABA research
- Conference/training programme
- Reduced conference registration fees
- Access to on-line membership directory and other services
UK-SBA is supported through the generous donations of the following organisations:
The Sharland Foundation