In 2016 the UK-SBA began a new initiative exclusively for our student members. The Student Member Prize Draw is run quarterly, and all active student members will automatically be entered into the draw with the chance of winning one of our exciting prizes! All you have to do to be entered into the next draw is to sign up as a student member of the UK-SBA and wait for your application to be approved by the Board, or if you are already an active student member, you do not have to do anything!
One lucky winner will be chosen at random during each draw. Prize-winners will be given a list of prizes to choose from, all of which are related to the field of behaviour analysis. Prizes may include a one-year subscription to the Journal of Applied Behaviour Analysis, behaviour-analytic textbooks or 50% off the student fee to attend a Speakers’ Series event!
Our last draw took place on 25th October 2019. The lucky winner was Rachele Millerchip, a postgraduate student from The Tizard Centre, University of Kent. Rachele has chosen a copy of the book The Science of Consequences by Dr Susan Schneider from this quarter’s prize selection. Congratulations to Rachele!
Previous Prize Draw Winners
- Beth Morris, University of South Wales
- Christina Mitchell, Bangor University
- Katie Scoble, University of South Wales
- Nigel Pilling, Tizard Centre, University of Kent
- Choo Ying Lau, Bangor University
- Sirintip Toeyhom, Bangor University
- Mary Bain, University of South Wales
- Helen Azaka, University of South Wales
- Robert Dighton, Tizard Centre, University of Kent
- Grace Lane, Bangor University
- David Corcoran, Queens University, Belfast
- Tom Alldridge, University of South Wales
- Thomas Hilton, University of Bangor
- Stephan Amaranath, Tizard Centre, University of Kent
- Toni Howarth, a postgraduate student from Queens University, Belfast
The next Student Member Prize Draw will take place on 27th January 2020. If you are not already a student member
please sign up before this date to be entered into the draw! The prize-winner will be notified via email and given details on how to claim their prize.
All entrees and prizes are subject UK-SBA’s Student-Draw-Terms-Conditions