- Publication of an employment vacancy on the UK-SBA website Job Board is not an endorsement of the advertiser, the services advertised or the job role
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the UK-SBA website complies with all relevant laws and regulations
- The UK-SBA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement without reason or notice
- Claims made in advertisements must be supported by appropriate evidence if requested
- Advertisements must comply with the Equality Act 2010 and in particular must not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, marriage, civil partnership, religion, belief or age. It is therefore prudent not to reference physical requirements, age requirements, driving licence requirements or religious requirements.
- Advertisements must comply with the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (CAP Code) with particular regard to the following:
a. Adverts must distinguish clearly between offers of employment and business opportunities.
b. Adverts must relate to genuine vacancies and potential employees must not be asked to pay for information.
c. Advertisements should not contain misleading statements and living and working conditions must not be misrepresented.
d. Quoted earnings must be precise and if income is earned from a basic salary and commission or commission only, or some other way, this must be made clear.
e. Adverts must include full names and contact details in relation to the position advertised.
The UK-SBA Job Board functions as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers. The UK-SBA is not responsible for safety, working conditions, or any other aspect of the employment opportunities listed herein. All enquiries, hiring, and remuneration arrangements for the employment postings listed are the responsibility of and handled directly by the employer.
While the UK-SBA endeavours to ensure the postings listed herein are relevant to the profession of behaviour analysis, we do not extensively research the integrity of each organisation or agency that lists a job on the board. Potential candidates are therefore urged to undertake the appropriate level of background research prior to applying for, or obtaining, employment.
The postings listed may contain links to external websites. The UK-SBA is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information which is listed on the UK-SBA Job Board, or available via hypertext link, is made available without responsibility or approval on the part of the UK-SBA.